Where I can find The Mahabharata in Sanskrit?
Refer to the below link:
Why Draupadi should have been staked and not any other wives of Pandavas?
- Draupadi was undoubtedly the empress (handling treasury and economic departments herself plus other internal affairs) of the Indraprastha kingdom as equal to Yudhishthira. Without winning Yudhishthira and Draupadi, Duryodhana couldn’t have claimed on the Indraprastha Kingdom. Other wives of the Pandavas had not the title called Samragyani.
Why Draupadi went to the exile as I (anonymous) supposed that she was not staked on 2nd dice game?
- Well in the Anudyuta Parva, no one was staked, not only the Draupadi. They were played on the condition of Indraprastha and Hastinapur Kingdoms while agreeing that who would lose will have to roam in the Vana for 12 + 1 years.
Yes, Draupadi was included in the terms of exile.
अस्माभिर्निर्जिता यूयं वने द्वादश वत्सरान्। वसध्वं #कृष्णया सार्धमजिनैः प्रतिवासिताः॥ Again, without Including Krishna (Draupadi), they couldn’t have accessed the Indraprastha.
How could baby Karna aka Vasushena reached to the ChampaNagri of Anga by river?
- False story!!!
It was a Katha to manipulate the things. I don’t know the actual story except making the new one from the logical point. It’s not possible for a baby to swim 🏊♀️ (😅) so long journey without any help.
> River Ashva > River Charmanvati > River Yamuna > River Ganga till Champanagri!
Only one thing to support my story that Kunti got to know trough the spies that he is with Adhiratha and Radha.
What is the name of Ghatotakcha son?
- Anjanaparva was the son of Ghatotakcha and Grandson of Bhima. He was killed by Ashwatthama in the Kurukshetra war.
What is An Avtara?
- An Avtara is a term that signifies the similarities of a person, which all individuals recognize. There are generally six types of Avtaras:
1. Amshansh ( a part of a part) Avtara – like Marichi
2. Amsha (a part) Avtara – Brahma
3. Avehsa (entrance into a person) Avtara – Parashurama etc..
4. Kalä (a full part) Avtara – Kapil and Kurma, etc.
5. Purna (full/complete) Avatara – Narsimha, Rama, Nara-Narayana etc..
6. Paripurnatam Avtara – Shree Krishna