Thanks for Asking,
As per The Mahabharata (except folk tales and regional versions), Karna had 9 or more sons. I’m going mention all the names of Karna’s sons which are mentioned in the Mahabharata itself. Few sons of Karna were also unnamed.
- Vrishashena (eldest son of Karna – Killed By Arjuna (17th Day)
- Satyasena (I) – Killed by Bhimashena
- Satyasena (II) – Killed by Nakula
- Sushena (I) – Killed by Uttamauja (Panchala Prince)
- Sushena (II) – Killed by Satyaki
- Sushena (III) – Killed by Nakula
- Chitrasena- Killed by Nakula (Pandava Prince)
- Sudaman – Killed by Arjuna (southern Text)
- Prashena – Killed by Satyaki
- Bhanushena – Killed by Bhimashena
P/s:- Few Names are repetitive because they could be Karna’s Grandsons – son of his sons, so they are mentioned with same name.